This is the Best Offer for Prepaid Jazz Customers to save their Balance If you are using the Internet. Also, you can activate Jazz Balance Save Code 2023 While Using the Internet. When you did not activate this Bundle, your balance will be deducted automatically and you will know about this happening.
There are 2 Methods that help us to Save or Lock our Balance on Jazz Prepaid SIM.
Table of Contents
Jazz Balance Save Code 2023
This is The First Method to Lock the Code of Jazz. Jazz Balance Save code for Prepaid Jazz Customers is *275#. After dialing you will be able to lock your Jazz SIM to Run out your Balance While Using The Internet with Jazz Internet packages.
Here are complete Details on How to Save Jazz Balance.
- First of all, Open your Mobile and Write an SMS
- Dial the Jazz Code *275#
- After Dialing the code, wait for some seconds
- Your Confirmation Message came with all details.
- This service is free of cost.
- If you don’t want to use this Service, you can Unsubscribe this Service At Any Time
- The Unsubscription code is Dialing *275*4#
How to Save Jazz Balance?
Here is another method to lock your balance of Jazz Prepaid Customers. This service is also known As Doosra Balance Service Account this works in very different ways. This will create another Jazz Balance Account on SIM and Balance will transfer to this Balance Account.
this will helps you to lock your Balance Account when you are using the Internet with your Internet Packages.
- Dial the Doosra Balance Code is *869# from Your Jazz SIM.
- After dialing this service, you will get A Message from Jazz Company
- When you dial this code again, you will be shown three messages on the Mobile screen
- To Activate this service, you have to pay Rs 1 Plus Tax when you activate this Offer
- If you want to Unsubscribe from this Package, Just dial *869*3#
Terms & Conditions For Jazz Balance Save Code
- All Kinds of Govt Taxes will be applied to All Jazz Packages.
- Also, 12.5 Income Tax will be applied on all Packages of Jazz Mobilink.
- Always use Jazz Prepaid SIM verified by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).